Wednesday, August 1, 2012

a humble beginning..

it's been months since i have no access both my tumblr and blogspot account. it's hard to accept the fact that you are going to make a new one but a lot harder to accept that because of your clumsiness you forgot the email you used in your old accounts.. now that this is my first blog post here in blogspot.. i humbly introduce my self to you..


i'm debbie, 22 yrs old. i'm a nurse but currently not practicing my profession, hopefully late this year or early next year you will see me in one of the hospitals here in cebu :) a jolly person, a good bestfriend to ika and a loving girlfriend to gian aind most especially a GOD fearing person :) i love fashion i think everybody does.. but i love FOODS more.. yup! i have a super duper big appetite ;) 

know me more on my future post.. i blog anything that comes in my mind :) <3



No comments:

Post a Comment